Monday, August 30, 2010

I don't really know what this post is about.

Last night I sliced my finger while cutting celery. It hurts. It was a deep cut. Me and husband had just come home from camping and I was making him chicken salad to bring to work for lunch today. But he left it home today. Forgot it. We're back to being husband and wife again. My feelings for Y&S are settling down and I'm trying to renegotiate a life with husband. He hugged me for a long time last night and told me that he was scared sometimes that I was going to leave him. Sometimes I feel like leaving him, but I don't know why. I want something different. Yet I don't want anyone else but him. I do, but I don't. I know that we were meant for each other. I know that we're working things out and all of this stuff is a blessing in a certain way. Even his SA and me and Y&S. We had to blow the myth that our relationship was perfect and our lives were perfect out of the water. Because our relationship was boring and our lives were boring. Something has to change now.

1 comment:

  1. Having something that you can enjoy, either on your own or with him, is important. It is good to have a hobby that you are passionate about. Relationships can get stagnant and need revitalizing.

    ReplyDelete