Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What I said

We did another semenalysis for my husband's sperm count and it's dropped significantly since the last time we did one. It's like half of what it was. When my husband does semenalysis', I have to go with him and have sex with him using a sterile condom on the floor of the bathroom of the doctor's office because he can't cum into a cup. He can cum all over the place while he's having cybersex standing up in the spare room, but somehow I have to be there for him to give a sample. Anyway, his sperm count was down, disappointingly enough. And then I called him and told him (in the nicest possible way) that I feel like I married the wrong man. That my life is stuck with him. That we're not getting pregnant, he's not making money or getting promoted, we're just stuck. And I know that it must of hurt him terribly, but he took it. Thing is, I really love husband. He's been actually a great husband. But the sex addict shit just sucks. And I know that he's not been acting out in his behaviors, but I'm so fucking angry. I sort of hate him. I can't believe he did this. He isn't the man I thought I married, and for that I'm miserable. I'm 36. We've been having unprotected sex for the past 6 years, and the last two years have been intense trying to get pregnant including two unsuccessful IUI's. It's all depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment