Friday, July 20, 2012

I hate cancer.

So my stepmother is sick with cancer and I'm scared to death that she's going to die. She's been with the ovarian cancer for the past 6 years, and now, after treatments, remission, etc, it's been spreading and aggressively growing. I fucking hate cancer. My mother dying when I was in my 20's was traumatic. My stepmother, who is my best friend in the world, if I lose her, I don't know what I'll do with myself. I'm a fucking wreck right now. I'm such a wreck. I feel so lonely. Husband has me living 3000 miles away from my family because of his job. His job is something that he cares about very much. But doesn't make him very much money. For that I am resentful. I missed out on my Mom and I don't want to miss out again. I'm miserable. I hate being so far away. Locked up with Husband and no where near my family.

2 comments: